Do you want to teach an emergency recall with the animals in your care than this is the course for you!
We are excited to announce that we added extra lessons in the course which teaches you problem solving during conditioning and after the behaviour is established.
- When the emergency recall deteriorates
- How to respond when the animals stop preforming the behaviour
- When a situation occurs
This complete course will teach all the ins and outs about the emergency recall. After this course you will be able to condition the recall to any species in your care.
- Introduction to the Emergency Recall
- Understanding Classical Conditioning
- What is Behaviour and How Does Antecedent Arrangement Work?
- Motivate the animal
- Ignore Everything in Your Environment
- Fast pace session to train when you don’t have time
- Finding Your Baseline
- When it doesn’t go according to plan
- How to be successful after the animals didn’t respond
- The Approximation Plan
With multiple guests talking about their experiences!
- Exotic Animals (Small Primates, Reptiles, Fish etc)
- Any Domestic Species (Horses, Dogs, Cats, Goats etc)
- Zoo Animals (Carnivores, Birds, Hoofstock etc)
At the end of this course you are able to download 3 different approximation plans and your personalised certificate.